This post was most recently updated on December 13th, 2020
When you reach Larnaca airport, you will need to show the immigration officer the following things.
- Original Visa with the stamp from the Cyprus Consulate/Embassy
- NOC letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- All the documents provided by the college, including the offer letter
- 2000 Euro in cash or Dollar equivalent to that.
I suggest you keep all these things together so that it will be easier for you in immigration.
When I came to Cyprus for the first time on a student visa, the immigration officer had told me to count 2000 Euro in front of him.
Sometimes they ask a few other questions too. Questions like:
- Which college?
- Which course?
- How many years will it take to finish your degree?
- Do you have any relatives or friends in Cyprus?
Don’t worry. They won’t be taking your interview. They are just concerned about security.
For more detail, I suggest you read this article about Cyprus student visa interview questions and answers.
If all your documents are valid, they mightn’t even ask you any questions.
To be on the safe side, keep all your processing documents with you. You might need to show them too.
If you want to know more about the Cyprus student visa, I suggest you read the following articles.
All the best.
See you in Cyprus.